SOCIO POLITICAL BIOLOGY
HUMAN BEHAVIORAL BIOLOGY
HOW MANY THINK THERE IS BIOLOGICAL BASIS OF SEX DIFFERENCES IN INTELLIGENCE?
These are peacocks. These are all those birds and fish species where the males are all brightly colored. What are the females choosing for?
Peacock feathers does not make for a good peacock, mother. Peacock feathers are signs of being healthy enough that you can waste lots of energy on these big, stupid, pointless feathers.
Is decided by male male aggression in the context of tournament's producing massive amounts of variability.
In reproductive success where males are being selected for being good like this. So they sure are being selective for having big bodies which winds up meaning a shortened lifespan for a bunch of reasons females are choosing for that. These are guys who are not using their energy on parental behavior. Thus you do not want to have twins if you were a female baboon and you do not want to bail out on the kids because nobody else is going to take care of them. Go and look at a new primate species and see this much of a difference in skull size and you'd just be able to derive everything else about its social behavior.
This is fire one 50, isn't it? OK, just wanted to make sure.
By Heinz Duthel
- Klick, um auf Facebook zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um über Twitter zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um auf Reddit zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um auf Tumblr zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um auf Pinterest zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um dies einem Freund per E-Mail zu senden (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klicken zum Ausdrucken (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
Powered by YARPP.